Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

installing limesurvey

• emisilvi
  • emisilvi's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #147781 by emisilvi
installing limesurvey was created by emisilvi
Dear community,
I just bought the basic package from limesurvey service and I downloaded limesurvey2.62.0+170124.zip and I unziped it and saved it in Recovery D. Now I want to do my survey but I don't know how and where. I hope somebody can give me some simple and clear advices. Thank you in advance
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 2 months ago #147790 by holch
Replied by holch on topic installing limesurvey
Please do not post in double: this question has been answered in your other thread.

No need to install if you have purchased the basic package of Limesurvey Professional hosting. The guys at Limesurvey GmbH should have sent you an email with explanations. If you have any further questions on how it works contact them via email or the ticket system. We here in the forum can't really help you with Limesurvey Professional hosting related issues.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #147791 by Ben_V
Replied by Ben_V on topic installing limesurvey
you don't need to download anything since you bought a SaaS package for a ready to use online service.
As Holch said check your email inbox (including spam box). You should have received some instructions.

In the worst case you can send an email to info][at][limeservice.com (I think still active) as there is no contact info at the following page (only "email this page to a friend" link):
www.limesurvey.org/index.php/services

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Ben_V.
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 2 months ago #147805 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic installing limesurvey
Hi,

You have some video tutorial on www.youtube.com/results?search_query=limesurvey+tutorial , this one seems intersting : www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiBr2oFprJE

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose