Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

delete limesurvey account

• linusbecker
  • linusbecker's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #146282 by linusbecker
delete limesurvey account was created by linusbecker
Hi

I would like to delete the account with limesurvey. I created it assuming the limit of the free plan would not be as low as 25 responses.
I cannot find any "delete my account" option on my "profile & services" page.
(my installation is on kenchem.limequery.com).

Do you know, how to proceed?
best regards

Linus
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 2 months ago #146288 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic delete limesurvey account
Contact the LimeSurvey GmbH.
www.limesurvey.org/contact-us
This forum is only about the software itself. Not sure why more and more customers of the professional hosting packages are unaware of ways to contact the support of the hosting.

Since the merge of limeservice.com into limesurvey.org there seems to be more and more confusion about what the scope of this forum is about.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 2 months ago #146293 by holch
Replied by holch on topic delete limesurvey account
As Jelo. This is the community support forum. For anything with the professional services you need to get in touch with the provider directly. I agree with Jelo that it is not very ideal that Limeservice has been merged into Limesurvey.org, because users get confused and expect the forum to be able to help. But we have nothing to do with those services.

But I am not quite sure how you can not assume that the free plan would be as low as 25 responses (per month). It is the first bullet point under FREE. It is not too much but it should be enough to test and see if it is for you.

But you can always install Limesurvey for free on your own server and then you don't have only "physical" limits (e.g. Database, memory, cpu).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 2 months ago #146304 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic delete limesurvey account

holch wrote: ....
But you can always install Limesurvey for free on your own server and then you don't have only "physical" limits (e.g. Database, memory, cpu).

Yep, but actual www.limesurvey.org/#download link is buggy
Then : www.limesurvey.org/downloads/category/25-latest-stable-release and manual.limesurvey.org/Installation :)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • linusbecker
  • linusbecker's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 2 months ago #146307 by linusbecker
Replied by linusbecker on topic delete limesurvey account
Thank you all for the replies
Yep, I should have read it before. My fault that I didn't realise that there are two limesurveys: the software project and the hosting service.
I just googled something like "free survey tool" and this was one of the first hits.
But I'm happy to know now, that I can host limesurvey myself! I'm certainly going to install it on my own server - so this might not be my last question in the forum ;)

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose