Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Upload Files Interface Issues

• bremnerr
  • bremnerr's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 1 week ago #134313 by bremnerr
Upload Files Interface Issues was created by bremnerr
Also wanted to point a couple small interface hiccups in the File Uploader: (Maybe I should post this elsewhere?)

The max file size shown in the text under the Select File button on the Upload file modal does not match the max filesize setting in the advanced options panel.

If you receive an error (file too large etc) in the Upload file modal, and then click the X to close the modal, the error notification persists if you click the Upload Files button again. (might be by design, but seems to be bad UX as I would expect closing the modal to clear the error).

Using default responsive template, File Uploader view is too long for mobile devices and breaks scrolling. (iPhone 6S) This makes this question type nearly unusable for mobile. (Have not tested with other templates but I imagine the same holds true) See Screenshot below:

The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 1 week ago #134327 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Upload Files Interface Issues

bremnerr wrote: Also wanted to point a couple small interface hiccups in the File Uploader: (Maybe I should post this elsewhere?)

Developers aren't following discussions closely here. So additional to posting in this board you should log into the bugtracker and add your issue. www.limesurvey.org/community-services/bug-tracker
You can use the login credentials of this board to access the bugtracker.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
8 years 1 week ago #134408 by Mazi
Replied by Mazi on topic Upload Files Interface Issues
Please open a new ticket at the bugtracker and post the link here afterwards so we can follow progress.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose