Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Blank page - Data integrity check

• akanakshaa
  • akanakshaa's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #123186 by akanakshaa
Blank page - Data integrity check was created by akanakshaa
I have seen this issue was reported before here in this forum, but that solution didn't work for me.

When I click the "check data integrity" button, a blank page loads. I enabled debug mode and got the message "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxxx bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/********/httpdocs/surveys/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecordBehavior.php on line 39".

The memory limit was set 128 mb that time and I asked my hosting company to increase it to 256mb. Even after the memory limit increase I am getting the similar error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/********/httpdocs/surveys/framework/base/CModelBehavior.php on line 34".

How can I solve this?

Thanks
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by akanakshaa.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 7 months ago #123204 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Blank page - Data integrity check
More memory again.

Actual Data integrity check do all the check on all table in one time : then need a lot of memory if you have a lot of survey

Better solution is to fix Data integrity check to do survey by survey. But it take more time than e have.

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • akanakshaa
  • akanakshaa's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #123261 by akanakshaa
Replied by akanakshaa on topic Blank page - Data integrity check
Hi Denis,
Thank you for your reply. I only have four surveys. I open one survey and clicked the data integrity button. Still I am getting the same error. Is it possible to do a Data redundancy check only?

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose