Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Internal Server Error when Installing

• pcolvin
  • pcolvin's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #122733 by pcolvin
Internal Server Error when Installing was created by pcolvin
I was trying upgrade to the latest version and ran into some of the same problems so I tried a fresh clean install. Everything work up until the last step and I get the following error message:

Internal Server Error
Could not add optional settings: exception 'CException' with message 'Alias "ls.pluginmanager" is invalid. Make sure it points to an existing directory or file.' in /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/YiiBase.php:295
Stack trace:
#0 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/YiiBase.php(196): YiiBase::import('\ls\pluginmanag...', true)
#1 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/base/CModule.php(386): YiiBase::createComponent(Array)
#2 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/application/core/LSYii_Application.php(204): CModule->getComponent('pluginManager')
#3 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/application/models/behaviors/PluginEventBehavior.php(57): LSYii_Application->getPluginManager()
#4 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/application/models/behaviors/PluginEventBehavior.php(35): PluginEventBehavior->dispatchPluginModelEvent('beforeUserSave')
#5 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/base/CComponent.php(561): PluginEventBehavior->beforeSave(Object(CModelEvent))
#6 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(840): CComponent->raiseEvent('onBeforeSave', Object(CModelEvent))
#7 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(942): CActiveRecord->onBeforeSave(Object(CModelEvent))
#8 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/application/models/User.php(182): CActiveRecord->beforeSave()
#9 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(1071): User->beforeSave()
#10 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/db/ar/CActiveRecord.php(806): CActiveRecord->insert(NULL)
#11 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/application/controllers/InstallerController.php(676): CActiveRecord->save()
#12 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/application/controllers/InstallerController.php(83): InstallerController->stepOptionalConfiguration()
#13 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): InstallerController->run('optional')
#14 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('installer/optio...')
#15 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(184): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#16 /home/sctfpa/public_html/limesurvey/index.php(211): CApplication->run()
#17 {main}.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

pcolvin
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 8 months ago #122744 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Internal Server Error when Installing
Hi,

If you can update your PHP version to 5.4 or more , this surely fix the issue.

Bug reported : bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=9775

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose