Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 year 1 month ago #104286

Hello good day! Is there any free responsive templates for android and ios phones for LimeSurvey? thank you! :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 year 1 month ago #104288

  • DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Posts: 6906
  • Thank you received: 925
  • Karma: 275
Hi,

github.com/Shnoulle/skeletonquest
github.com/mofog/BootstrapForLimeSurvey
www.limesurvey-templates.com/limesurvey-...nus-mobile-p-52.html

You don't search a lot ....

citronade included template have some RWD design inside too.

Denis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 11 months 1 week ago #106433

  • telesytems
  • telesytems's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
You have mentioned great information.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 month 4 days ago #116616

  • Mazi
  • Mazi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Posts: 5594
  • Thank you received: 319
  • Karma: 254
Professional Limesurvey templates optimized for mobile devices are available at the Limesurvey Template Shop: www.limesurvey-templates.com/smartphone-...-optimized-c-28.html

Most other Android or iOS vased templates I have seen so far either do not support all question types properly or are not maintained and thus often not available for the latest Limesurvey versions.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Contact: marcel.minke(at)limesurvey.org'"
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Mazi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 month 3 days ago #116655

  • DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Posts: 6906
  • Thank you received: 925
  • Karma: 275
Mazi wrote:
...
All other Android or iOS vased templates I have seen so far either do not support all question types properly or are not maintained and thus often not available for the latest Limesurvey versions.
Tss tsst ;) I know one updated a lot, Free (GPL+MIT) and support all question type ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 month 3 days ago #116657

  • Mazi
  • Mazi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Posts: 5594
  • Thank you received: 319
  • Karma: 254
DenisChenu wrote:
Mazi wrote:
...
All other Android or iOS vased templates I have seen so far either do not support all question types properly or are not maintained and thus often not available for the latest Limesurvey versions.
Tss tsst ;) I know one updated a lot, Free (GPL+MIT) and support all question type ;)
You are right, I corrected my post to say "Most other...templates" :)

...of course SkeletonQuest works fine with all question types.

Is it backwards compatible to Limesurvey 1.92?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Contact: marcel.minke(at)limesurvey.org'"
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Mazi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 month 3 days ago #116665

  • DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Posts: 6906
  • Thank you received: 925
  • Karma: 275
Mazi wrote:
Is it backwards compatible to Limesurvey 1.92?
No ...
Actually 4 version:
1.92
2.00
2.05 v1
2.05 v2 (empty template.css + flat blue version).

Denis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 1 month 3 days ago #116683

  • Mazi
  • Mazi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Posts: 5594
  • Thank you received: 319
  • Karma: 254
Thanks for your feedback, Denis.

It is really not easy to offer a version which works fine for LS 1.92, 2.0 and 2.05 so it makes sense to have different ones.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Contact: marcel.minke(at)limesurvey.org'"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 3 weeks 5 days ago #117013

  • DenisChenu
  • DenisChenu's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Posts: 6906
  • Thank you received: 925
  • Karma: 275
Mazi wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, Denis.

It is really not easy to offer a version which works fine for LS 1.92, 2.0 and 2.05 so it makes sense to have different ones.
I think next i work on CSS for upload question type ... Surely can be fixed (not greatest, but viewable) with actual HTML.

Denis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

FREE Responsive templates for android or ios phones 3 weeks 5 days ago #117015

  • Mazi
  • Mazi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Posts: 5594
  • Thank you received: 319
  • Karma: 254
DenisChenu wrote:
Mazi wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, Denis.

It is really not easy to offer a version which works fine for LS 1.92, 2.0 and 2.05 so it makes sense to have different ones.
I think next i work on CSS for upload question type ... Surely can be fixed (not greatest, but viewable) with actual HTML.

Denis
I agree. For most of the templates offered at www.limesurvey-templates.com/ we turned the "upload file(s)" link into a button because that if far more intuitive to the users. Most online applications use buttons for selecting a file to be uploaded.

Let me know if you need some sample CSS.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Contact: marcel.minke(at)limesurvey.org'"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Donation Image