Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: system translation to arabic, right to left direction layout

system translation to arabic, right to left direction layout 2 years 7 months ago #65884

• yaziderman
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear Friends,

I am looking for the translation of the system, especially the output surveys, is there a work around?!

if not, i would be happy to contribute in making the translation, but i need any tutorials that would help me to start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: system translation to arabic, right to left direction layout 2 years 7 months ago #65959

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 289
Instructions how to update the LimeSurvey translations can be found at docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=...anslating+LimeSurvey

According to the current translation status (www.limesurvey.org/en/contribute/translations-status) the Arabic translation is done 54%, so it would be great if you helped us to finish bthat translation. There are several users who will give you a virtual hug for this because Arabic seems to be used a lot.

For the RTL layout you just have to set your Limesurvey account to Arabic at the user settings or at login and use "arabic" as core language when creating the survey.
Everything should then be displayed RTL.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
Donation Image