Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Generate questions by array combination

Generate questions by array combination 1 year 6 months ago #86712

• AnaF
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello, and thanks in advance:

For create questions individualized in the survey I've stored a token table with attributes for each participant (.xls by instructions in SQL). The content of each atributte is "text", so it is diferent in each participant and attribute, also the number of tokens wich content text is variable for each one (maximum 40).
My objetive is not to create panels, but rephrase questions from a list of names reported by participants who I have filed as tokens.
A: Attribute_1
B: Attribute_2
C: Attribute_3

To update the previous list of names I've created the survey questions to generate new names ("texts", also variables in number and content (maximum 17)).
E: Field_1
F: Field_2

After that I want to rephrase questions from the information update by the participants' answers wich contains text. (Conditional formatting is too many possible scenarios, so it does not seem feasible):
A: Attribute_1 (with text)
B: Attribute_2 (with text)
C: Attribute_3 (with text)

D: Field_1 (with text)
E: Field_2 (with text)
….

Should I create a hidden question to generate the new list of names, which is variable in number and content for each respondent?

The next step would be to enumerate all possible combinations without repetition of unimodal and symmetric array that would combine the list (JavaScript?).
(A)Attribute_1 (B)Attribute_2 (C) Attribute_3 (D) Field_1 (E) Field_2
(A)Attribute_1 - - - - -
(B)Attribute_2 A-B - - - -
(C)Attribute_3 A-C B-C - - -
(D)Field_1 A-D B-D C-D - -
(E)Field_2 A-E B-E C-E D-E -

The next questions in the survey need to contain:

“A-B” > question/s
“A-C” > question/s
“A-D” > question/s
“A-E” > question/s
“B-C” > question/s
“B-D” > question/s
“B-E” > question/s
“C-D” > question/s
“C-E” > question/s
“D-E” > question/s

The number of questions will vary depending on the number of fields with text with each respondent. I do not want reflective questions (eg A-A, B-B ...).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
Donation Image