Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: custom reports and custom pages

custom reports and custom pages 4 months 3 weeks ago #122478

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 345
mas_carpone wrote:
Pulling this thread back up. Are those custom reports / pages and the use of R things that people are still interested in / discussing?
I am always interested in different approaches for creating custom reports. Do you have created something nice you can share?

I work with custom reports a lot so new approaches to create them would be interested.
For several projects I have used a custom coded website and made use of "Highcharts", a very nice JS library. I created the whole report as a website to which users get redirected after having submitted their responses and I also added a "print report" button which allows to call the browsers print option.
Using special print CSS you can create a printing optimized version of the report. Most browsers also report direct PDF printing.

I also created a more complex Limesurvey reporting dashboard based on highcharts, see "4. Interactive dashboard showing statistics and charts based on Limesurvey survey data" at the bottom of the page.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Mazi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mas_carpone

custom reports and custom pages 4 months 3 weeks ago #122594

• mas_carpone
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 14
Well noted! For now we have developed custom HTML reports so nothing of use to anybody unfortunatelly. Guess we'd like to envisage better solutions if available
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds