Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Missing Assessment Values in Label Display / Assessment Values Wrong

Missing Assessment Values in Label Display / Assessment Values Wrong 3 years 3 months ago #55105

• tacman1123
  • LimeSurvey Team
I've defined a label set called freq5, never / often / sometimes / rarely / never, with assessment values of 1 through 5.

When I select that label set when defining my answers, though, two things seem wrong. First, in the popup, only the Code and Label are displayed. The assessment value is pretty important, especially if I have similar label sets with reversed or scaled assessment values (although I'm hoping there's another way to do those).

I think adding the assessment values to that screen is probably just a matter of adding the field, not sure where that is, though.

Secondly, though, when I select that label set, the default assessments are all set to one, instead of what they were pre-defined to.

Here's a video showing the problem:

Tac
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Missing Assessment Values in Label Display / Assessment Values Wrong 2 years 10 months ago #61122

• jmie
  • Fresh Lemon
Did anyone answer this question. I am having the same problem. I have created label sets with assessment values and when i try to add them to questions, the assement value is changed to 1 which makes creating the assessment rules for the responses a waste of time.

Re: Missing Assessment Values in Label Display / Assessment Values Wrong 2 years 10 months ago #61123

• tacman1123
  • LimeSurvey Team
Are you using the latest version? It was fixed in beta 4, I think.

LS 1.91 is now officially out, try it in that.

Tac
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by tacman1123.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image