Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Passwords lost: Where Can I find username and email via ftp of phpmyadmin?

• GuilleVargas
  • GuilleVargas's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #176356 by GuilleVargas
Hello everybody,

I realized that I never wrote down my admin user and password info on a piece of paper, so I let firefox/chrome to manage automatically access to my local limesurvey installation for me. And now I don't now why neither fx/nor chrome is putting automatically my access info…

And naturally I'm unable to remember which username and e-mail combination I used on this installation, given that I have different possibilities.

So right now, I am looking into my ftp files of limesurvey and searching if there is a place in which I can get back my email or user associated. There is someone who knows where can I search to go faster?

Regards,
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #176361 by jelo
You will have to look into the database for useraccounts. In the filestructure of LimeSurvey you won't find your username / emailadress.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 5 months ago #176427 by DenisChenu
There are a lot of way to get your admin password again
manual.limesurvey.org/General_FAQ#I_forg...How_do_I_reset_it.3F

And if you have another user account : you can set it to forcedsuperadmin : manual.limesurvey.org/Optional_settings#Security , disable 1st one and update 1st one account.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose