Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Array Not Working

• DrTodd
  • DrTodd's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #115933 by DrTodd
Array Not Working was created by DrTodd
Hi everyone. I am a bit at my wit's end. I cannot get the array question type to work and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

- My version type is 2.05 and is hosted on the LimeSurvey servers.

- For the Answer Options, I have tried to use a predefined label set and to define labels within the question itself, each time with five options.

- I have created several subquestions, several times.

- I have tried making the question mandatory, setting the relevance to "1", as well as systematically trying to change every option in the advanced settings.

- I have deleted and rebuilt the array from scratch several times.

- I read the online manual and looked through the forums for answers, but could not find any information that would help.

- I have tried testing the survey in three different browsers (Safari, Chrome, and Firefox) and the results are consistent: all questions and groups perform as expected with the exception of the array that doesn't show up at all.

I just don't know what to do now to make the array work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! :-)
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 2 months ago #115935 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Array Not Working
When you say "My version type is 2.05 and is hosted on the LimeSurvey servers." I assume you are a client of Limeservice.com?

They have their own support over there, specifically for their own installations, so get in touch with them, because they should be able to fix this, if it is a problem with their installations.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DrTodd
  • DrTodd
  • DrTodd's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #115937 by DrTodd
Replied by DrTodd on topic Array Not Working
Thank you Holch.

Yes, I am on LimeService.com. I didn't know they had their own support separate from here. I will open a support ticket with them.

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.

Peace.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose