Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how to have multiple uses of single token emit confirmation mail after each use?

how to have multiple uses of single token emit confirmation mail after each use? 9 months 2 days ago #98083

• bebs
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello.

I'd like to get a confirmation mail sent to my respondant each time (s)he fills in a questionnaire, as it contains a nice summary of the provided answers.

Unfortunately when I allow many uses of the same token, the respondant only gets the confirmation mail after consuming all its token uses, and not after each answer set submission.

My scenario is to use the same questionnaire before, during and after a course, and I want to compare the 3 sets of answers for all participants, therefore I put token use count to 3.

Any idea how to have a confirmation email sent after each survey submission when token count is more than 1?

thanks!
Bebs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how to have multiple uses of single token emit confirmation mail after each use? 9 months 1 day ago #98112

• DenisChenu
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 713
Hello,

Maybe you can use "basic admin notification" ; set {TOKEN:EMAIL} to Send basic admin notification email to: input in survey setting.

You can put a feature request too.

Denis
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
Donation Image