Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Always the same questionnaire... Problem with token or cookies ???

Always the same questionnaire... Problem with token or cookies ??? 1 year 1 month ago #93858

• Terrien5
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

Limesurvey version 2.00+ Build 121019

heeeeeelp me please...

I have to send a questionnaire in a few days, but during the tests, my team and I have noticed a big problem. Here is my story (sorry for length and my low level in English):

I want to send this questionnaire for a policy evaluation.
People should have the possibility to complete the questionnaire for one or more projects. For this, I have a database that contains the characteristics of the project, information already indicated in a previous data collection, and the name of a contact person for each public administration. Forms are partly pre-filled with information about the project already collected.

My questionnaire should be used as follows:
• There are about 50 people who are correspondents in different public administrations.
• Each correspondent will receive between 1 and 40 questionnaires for assessing projects and will dispatch them in their department to the people that follow more particularly one or several projects.
• The person who receives one or more project evaluation questionnaires responds to the questionnaires.
• The correspondent is notified that the questionnaire is completed, he checks and validates it.

Here are the specifics of this questionnaire:
1 / a person should have access to multiple forms (partly pre-filled)
2 / the correspondent should have the possibility to dispatch various questionnaires
3 / I have no information on who will finally fill the questionnaire, but only the name of the correspondent
==> I can not create one large questionnaire with all projects of a correspondent, because the correspondent is only the dispatcher.

Now here is my problem: it seems that the cookie set for a particular token is not uninstalled at the end of the session or is not expired. Therefore, when a person has to complete several questionnaires (and therefore has several tokens) or when the correspondent has to verify all the projects, it returns always the same questionnaire!

Firstly, there is a warning "token mismatch error", then even after a refresh, it returns always the first questionnaire. The only solution (which is not one) ==> delete the cookies after each questionnaire!
If I block all the cookies from the site, the questionnaire does not work.

I tried various combinations of options, but nothing works! This is probably a bug. I will also report it in the bugtracker, but if someone has an idea on the forum that would be great because it gets really very urgent!! The questionnaire should start in a few days.

options enabled:
• restricted access
• possibility to edit responses at the end
• no cookies
• persistent link between invitation and responses
• possibility to record answers and resume later

thank you for your help!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Always the same questionnaire... Problem with token or cookies ??? 1 year 1 month ago #93891

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 716
newtest at Y.

Answered in french part.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Donation Image