Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page

Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page 2 years 6 months ago #90440

• chops
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I've found a strange behavior for array questions. I have an array-question (G1) with subquestions (1-3) and an equation-question below:

I want to access an subquestion of the array-question in the equation (e.g. G1_1), but nothing happens.

When I double-klick on G1_1, I get this window:

It's telling me that some questions are deactivated and the equation can only access the values from a previous page. It's a special behavior, because the equations can normally access values on the same page...

Am I right or can I access array-subquestions in another way on the same page?

Thanks in advance
Christian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page 2 years 6 months ago #90471

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1021
Christian, can you attach a sample survey with that group (and equation)?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: Re: Access matrix subquestion value in an equation question on the same page 2 years 6 months ago #90570

• chops
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Tony!

I updated Limesurvey to Version 2.00+ Build 121231 and now I can access matrix values on the same page.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by chops.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds