Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions)

Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 3 years 7 months ago #69826

• Planing
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear all,

I hope you can help me a bit. I searched the forum but haven't found a solution for my topc (in case I missed it please apologise)

I have the following issue:

I use arrays and I want to increase the size of the left column in which the questions are located. Thus, I like to reduce the other array column sizes (since they are only usual likert checkboxes).

The reason is that I have quite long questions and I don't want them to be writter over ten lines.

I use the template bluengrey (which is gives the greatest space for the questions in my option but still not enough)

and I use 7-point lickert arrays

You can have a look at my setup here:

www.westbridge.de//index.php?sid=82858&lang=de

Many thanks in advance for your support of my project (phd thesis)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 3 years 7 months ago #69831

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1023
There is an advanced question setting for the answer width - docs.limesurvey.org/Advanced+question+se...eSurvey#answer_width

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Aw: Re: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 3 years 7 months ago #69832

• Planing
  • Fresh Lemon
Many thanks for the fast support! works well!!

Aw: Re: Design issue with arrays (Need to get more space for my questions) 3 years 7 months ago #69856

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 329
Planing wrote:
Many thanks for the fast support! works well!!
You're welcome!

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds