Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unusual question design.

Unusual question design. 3 years 1 month ago #58253

• mwilliams
  • Fresh Lemon
Does anyone have suggestions about how to create the questions in the attached picture in Limeurvey? There are 21 questions following this format and I can't put them on individual pages. Listing the second part underneath as a second question would work but it's not a particularly elegant solution.

I'd like to hear your suggestions.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unusual question design. 3 years 1 month ago #58293

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
The only way to do this would be some rather extensive use of CSS to display the question inline.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Unusual question design. 3 years 4 weeks ago #58437

• opirnia
  • Fresh Lemon
tpartner wrote:
The only way to do this would be some rather extensive use of CSS to display the question inline.

What if you set up the 1-5 range answers as conditional follow-up questions that will only appear when respondents answer yes to the first question? It will take a bit of time to set-up initially but then you could copy the question when creating new questions.

Re: Unusual question design. 3 years 4 weeks ago #58439

• opirnia
  • Fresh Lemon
or perhaps you might use answer type multiple numeric input with sliders? then you could have the first subquestion be yes/no at opposite ends and the other sub questions be your range (but as slider input rather than a 1-5 range).

no what you want exactly but might work.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Donation Image