Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Piping logic: Number of people in household --> number of sets of questions

• Stats_SHG
  • Stats_SHG's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #128434 by Stats_SHG
Can you give me any advice on using information on the number of people in a household to control the number of sets of person level questions?

I am trying to set up a questionnaire with a set up questions about a household and then a set of questions for each person in the household.

I have managed to use name information (e.g. person 1 to 5) in the title information for a question set but I can't seem to manage to control the number of sets of person level questions... ideally I would also like a front page which indicates whether person level questions have been answered for each person in the household...

I am hunting but failing to find a way forward. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 4 months ago #128440 by tpartner
Assuming you have a numeric question asking how many people in the household, you can place the "person level" question sets in separate groups and place group-level relevance on those - manual.limesurvey.org/Creating_a_questio...groups_conditionally

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • Stats_SHG
  • Stats_SHG's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #128457 by Stats_SHG
Thank you for your help, I should have spotted that. For some reason I am still struggling- will try harder!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose