Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Format issue in Registration Confirmation Email Template

• rschipull
  • rschipull's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #126405 by rschipull
I went in and did some minor formatting changes to the Confirmation and Registration email templates. I saw no issue with the Confirmation email template when I tested it out on my personal email address. When I added a blank line to separate the greeting the from the body the paragraph markers ended up showing up:

<p>
Dear Rob,</p>
<p>
You, or someone using your email address, have registered to participate in an online survey titled Java FT001. To complete this survey, click on the following URL: www.testcodeskills.com/survey/index.php/...oken/S7EZeO6W_mvuhuf If you have any questions about this survey, or if you did not register to participate and believe this email is in error, please contact Survey Admin at test_admin@testcodeskills.com.

When I remove the blank line, the paragraph markers disappear.

Dear Rob, You, or someone using your email address, have registered to participate in an online survey titled Java FT001. To complete this survey, click on the following URL: www.testcodeskills.com/survey/index.php/...oken/JQjSooU875ea5yX If you have any questions about this survey, or if you did not register to participate and believe this email is in error, please contact Survey Admin at test_admin@testcodeskills.com.

Any thoughts on what's going one?

thanks,

rob
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 5 months ago #126429 by first
See if changing the setting (Survery properties > General Setting > Token > Use HTML format for token emails? = Yes ) helps.

Survey Designer and Programmer
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose