Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Assessment Results

• emphasis034
  • emphasis034's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #118708 by emphasis034
Assessment Results was created by emphasis034
Hello again LimeSurvey community, I hope someone can help me with this issue, the situation is as follows:

I am conducting an evaluation form, I have added assessment conditions to display a text depending on the outcome of the candidates but I need the following:
- Disable despiegue results for the respondent (and try this: Tips & tricks )
- That only the administrator of the survey can see the results of the candidate and / or any special menu for this action.
- That the results are mailed at the end of the survey, the abstract style that automatically sends LimeSurvey.
- Create a graph based on these results

Actually I've already been looking LimeSurvey forum and the only thing I found is that you can create an email template but does not say how to do besides that you can not add the results of the evaluation, meti me to review the database and so soon as I found the tables of questions, answers and evaluation conditions, with all that I know it is possible to use any Trigger to get the result and use it but could someone tell me where file is carried out execution evaluation, sending email and also could someone tell me how to generate the graph using graphical tools LimeSurvey.

Perhaps I ask too much because I think they are great a little more advanced but serious things that this be added in some next version of LimeSurvey.

Greetings.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 11 months ago #118729 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Assessment Results
Please refer to the documentation - manual.limesurvey.org/LimeSurvey_Manual

You can use Expression Manager to perform scoring calculations and load hidden questions with the results. These results can then be piped into a customized notification email.

As for charting, you may be better off using another product like D3.js, Google Charts or pChart.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emphasis034
  • emphasis034
  • emphasis034's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #118735 by emphasis034
Replied by emphasis034 on topic Assessment Results
Thank You so much for your answer Tony, I will try your solution, in fact right now I´m trying to do a little app with jpGraph, fpdf and PHPMailer to get my client's request.

Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ordogz

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose