Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Frequency of a question across multiple surveys

• vadindot
  • vadindot's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #118562 by vadindot
I have 25 surveys that are running, and everyday I need to update my client with the results of a particular question.

Other than selecting each survey one at a time and selecting that particular question, can anyone tell me another way of possibly puling all this information together at once?

Or is there a way to pull up the result of a specific question on a specific survey by a direct link instead of having to select it and run results.

Basically, I am just reporting the total number of completed interviews by source of the respondent. This is a a hidden question with 2 options that populates from the URL (source=1 vs source=2).

I should also note, I am looking for complete responses, no partials.

Thanksw
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 11 months ago #118565 by holch
You could include this specific question into public results. Then there will be a link to that. But of course anyone with this URL could access it.

But I guess the best solution for you would be to create a query directly from the MySQL database. With some basic PHP/MySQL knowledge you can create a script that reads the responses from all 25 surveys and you can display them in an html table. You should be able to filter for completed answers as well. Then page where the script runs with a password via .htaccess and you should be fine.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose