Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Find people who are willing to respond to my questionnaire?

• Antonina
  • Antonina's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #118489 by Antonina
Hello,
I am a student in Belgium and I am going to soon be creating a questionnaire to send out to 270 people.
However, I was wondering if LIME offers a "community" of respondents?
Do you have the possibility to distribute my survey out to others?
Many thanks in advance, Nina
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 11 months ago #118496 by DenisChenu
No, we "only" provide the tool.

There are a lot of other website provide "community" of respondents, but it's never free.
See www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...rvey-your-experience for some example.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • holch
More
8 years 11 months ago #118502 by holch
As Denis said, Limesurvey is the survey tool. There is a community behind Limesurvey which consists of users of Limesurvey. Limesurvey doesn't distribute surveys to others.

Actually you wouldn't want a bunch of experienced researchers fill out your survey anyway.

There are many companies out there that provide survey samples, usually called online access panels or just short online panels.

However, you usually pay them per respondent.

However, I wouldn't just send out my survey to anyone. The target group depends very much on the research you are doing and is probably one of the most important aspects of your research. So I wouldn't take this lightely - "garbage in - garbage out". You research can be perfectly designed, if you get the wrong respondents, if you are doing your sampling wrong, the collected data can be totally worthless or even dangerous.

Keep this in mind when sending our your questionnaire to people.

If you can give us some idea about you research, we might be able to give you some tips and hints on where to get your sample from (and where NOT to get your sample from).

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose