Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Individual login - Comparing data with overall results

• Heinrich01
  • Heinrich01's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #116747 by Heinrich01
Hi,

I would like to know if there is the possiblity of participants of a survey to login and compare their own data with the Overall results? For example there is a survey where participants need to register for. The survey has 10 questions with 7-point-Likert-scales. 100 participants have already filled out the survey. After being registered and having filled out the survey participants can login again and compare their data, with the average data of all other participants.
In other words: Participants should be able to access the statistics-site of the results and also should be able to compare their own data with the results.

Is there any possibility to do this?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Heinrich
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 1 month ago #116749 by holch
Not within Limesurvey and its possibilities at the moment. But as Limesurvey is installed on your server, you can access the database yourself and create a backend for this.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• Heinrich01
More
9 years 1 month ago #116750 by Heinrich01
Thanks for the fast response. Creating a backend for this means that I have to Programme my own solution correct? So this is totally out of the area of limesurvey?
  • holch
More
9 years 1 month ago #116752 by holch
There is a certain reporting feature (public statistics), which would let the respondent see the current results, but they are based on the responses of all respondents. You can not show individual results on this page.

You can use Expression manager to create a page before the end of the survey that shows the respondents his/her answers, but you can't access the overall results there...

So you would have to create your backend, outside of Limesurvey, I guess.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Heinrich01
  • Heinrich01
More
9 years 1 month ago #116753 by Heinrich01
Ok! :) Thank you for your quick response!

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose