Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Combine Survey results to get consolidated statistics

• ssjsid
  • ssjsid's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #102666 by ssjsid
Hi,

We are using LS at GlobalNxt University ( www.globalnxt.edu.my/ ) for various purposes. One of the applications is to get Learner feedback on quality of Subject content and Faculty performance.

For this, we release the same survey to groups of learners in different classrooms. These learners might be studying the same subject or being taught by the same faculty. To assess the quality/performance we would like to consolidate the results from different sections into a single report for a particular subject or faculty.

Can this be done using LS? If yes, how?
I see an export to SPSS option but ideally I would like to avoid using this option because of time and cost involved.

Thanks
Sid
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 4 months ago #102691 by tpartner
Unfortunately, there is no way to aggregate data from separate surveys in LimeSurvey. You will need to do that with a post-survey analysis tool like SPSS or R.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssjsid
  • fransmarcelissen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 4 months ago #102698 by fransmarcelissen
Replied by fransmarcelissen on topic Combine Survey results to get consolidated statistics
Not really within limesurvey-, but it is possible to read directly the mysql database and combine results. Without exporting the data. The simplest way to do that is in R (RMySQL). Unfortunately the structure of the answer tables of limesurvey is not very simply (especially with array-type data).
Frans

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose