Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Separation results in schools

• radoiflorin
  • radoiflorin's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #102359 by radoiflorin
Separation results in schools was created by radoiflorin
Hello, I want to do a questionnaire to several schools, but I have a few questions:
1) I would like every school to have a separate entrance, so the results are separated by each school.

Any idea? Thank you!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 4 months ago #102361 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Separation results in schools
If you want to keep the results totally separate, you can create copies of the survey for each school.

If you simply want to identify the schools in the same survey, you can use a token for each school and allow multiple token uses or you can pre-fill answers with the survey URL .

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
10 years 4 months ago #102374 by FuzzyGman
Replied by FuzzyGman on topic Separation results in schools
Each school should have a school code that is unique to them. I know they do at the college and university level .

In my case, I will be sending a request for participants to take part in my dissertation research study from public universities in the State of Texas.

I will ask that participants select which university they are from, where name=code. Hopefully they will answer truthfully.

This way I can keep track of the number of students who participate in, for example, my demographic questionnaire survey.

Not sure if that is helpful.

If wrong in my planned approach, please advise...

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose