Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

I want participants to spread the survey to other people (tokens problem?)

• LBerrosa
  • LBerrosa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #98869 by LBerrosa
Hello everyone,

I had create a survey and I want to know if this is possible:

If I send the survey to A,B and C (persons) they can answer the survey because they have tokens.

But I want my survey to be spreaded. So if A forward the survey (I guess A will forward the email with HIS token) to other friend of him, this friend will not be able to answer it because he has not a token.

Is there any way to have non-anonymized answers from invited people (people with token) and anonymized questions (I guess non-anonymized is not possible in this case) from people that received the email from a participant of the survey?

Thank you very much.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 months ago #102704 by dweisser
I know this was months ago...but I'm dealing with something similar.

I think you could include the link to the registration page in the email invitation and/or the survey sent to your token-based participants. That way if they invite friends, that link would be present in their communication.

No?
More
10 years 3 months ago #102768 by supercosh
A token can be configured so that it can be used several times. However, you then will not be able to distiguish between the named users answer, and the answer from people who got the link. All the answers would appear as they were coming from the same person.

What would easily be possible is to have a wrapper script, which takes the token and redirects to the survey. If the token is allready used, the scripts redirects to a registration page, or generates a new token on the fly and redirects the user. Let me know if you would need some help in that. It should not be a big deal.

Regards
Greg

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose