Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Im trying to embed an mp3 player in my limesurvey

Im trying to embed an mp3 player in my limesurvey 8 months 3 weeks ago #98665

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 688
In the source of the question or group description (depending on where you want the player to appear) - manual.limesurvey.org/Workarounds:_Manip....29_in_LimeSurvey.3F
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Im trying to embed an mp3 player in my limesurvey 8 months 3 weeks ago #98667

• drewxone
  • Fresh Lemon
here's all the steps i finished:

1.creating audio directory in my custom template folder, created a skin folder(im using blue.moday skin) also pasted the jquery.jplayer.min.js and jplayer.swf

2.added this one to startpage.pstpl after {TEMPLATEJS}
<!-- jPlayer files -->
<link href="{TEMPLATEURL}(mydomainname)/limesurvey/upload/templates/(mycustometemplate)/skin/blue.monday/jplayer.blue.monday.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{TEMPLATEURL}(mydomainname)/limesurvey/upload/templates/(mycustometemplate)/jquery.jplayer.min.js"></script>

3. added the code for template.js and template.css.

4. setting my survey template as my custometemplate name.

is there anything i forgot or missed?
should i removed the {TEMPLATEURL} in #2 or that is correct?

Im trying to embed an mp3 player in my limesurvey 8 months 3 weeks ago #98671

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 688
This:
<!-- jPlayer files -->
<link href="{TEMPLATEURL}(mydomainname)/limesurvey/upload/templates/(mycustometemplate)/skin/blue.monday/jplayer.blue.monday.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{TEMPLATEURL}(mydomainname)/limesurvey/upload/templates/(mycustometemplate)/jquery.jplayer.min.js"></script>

Needs to be changed to:
<!-- jPlayer files -->
<link href="{TEMPLATEURL}skin/blue.monday/jplayer.blue.monday.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{TEMPLATEURL}jquery.jplayer.min.js"></script>

The {TEMPLATEURL} placeholder will automatically provide the path to your template.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: drewxone

Im trying to embed an mp3 player in my limesurvey 8 months 3 weeks ago #98672

• drewxone
  • Fresh Lemon
thanks for the help tony! my survey can now play audio files but i used different code and add folder into my limesurvey. thanks again
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Donation Image