Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Course evaluation using LimeSurvey

• ayka
  • ayka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #98170 by ayka
Hi,
We are a software company in Germany. In our academy we offer several training courses for our partners, customers and employers. On some days we have only one, on others days several courses running. After each course there is an evaluation form on paper. Now we are looking forward to transform this evaluation to LimeSurvey.
In a test environment I created two surveys: one for internal and one for external participants. The questions are always the same, just the wording differs. The surveys have additional fields: course name, date, trainer and participant name.
My question is: may I use only one survey to evaluate all the courses (>150 courses / year) or do I need to create one survey per course? How can I design the registration process? It would be too much work to enter the participant names prior to each course. They should have the possibility to register themselves.
In some cases, one person attend three different courses in one week. We need an evaluation per course. Do you have some ideas? Suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Ayse
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose