Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre-populate survey questions

Pre-populate survey questions 11 months 2 weeks ago #95506

• ylafont
  • Fresh Lemon
I am new Limesurvey and i am trying to get a handle on how to best integrate the product with Drupal and see if it fits our needs. I perform a search on my question put was unable to locate answer.

I would like registered Drupal users to be able to complete a survey, Within the survey there are User profile questions that can be auto populated with those from the user profile. Items like, Full name - date of birth - address and so on.

Is it possible to limesurvey to extract that information from the user profile of Drupal an auto populate the Limesurvey questions?

if this question has already been answered, just tell me to keep on looking.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre-populate survey questions 11 months 2 weeks ago #95508

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 254
There is a drupal module for limesurvey. Did you have a look if this can do what you need?

drupal.org/project/limesurvey_sync
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Pre-populate survey questions 11 months 2 weeks ago #95512

• ylafont
  • Fresh Lemon
I Already installed the module and it seemed to allow individuals to run survey within Drupal. From my understanding of the product. All the logic need to come form LimeSurvey.

Pre-populate survey questions 11 months 2 weeks ago #95513

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Well, there are two ways to bring information from outside into Limesurvey:
- via tokens
- via the survey link

So either you read the information from drupal into the token table, or you pass the information from drupal via the link to LS and write it into (hidden) questions.

But both will need some custom coding.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Pre-populate survey questions 11 months 2 weeks ago #95514

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Looking at the page of this plugin it states "automatically import users informations into results", this should be what you are looking for, isn't it?

Pre-populate survey questions 11 months 2 weeks ago #95517

• ylafont
  • Fresh Lemon
I read that as, bringing in the users survey information into Drupal. Letme take your suggestion from above and read further on the automatic import.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image