Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to redirect from one survey to another and keeping the same token?

How to redirect from one survey to another and keeping the same token? 11 months 4 weeks ago #95243

• Hind
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello forumites

I am quite new to the board, but I already have a problem that causes me headache. Here it is:

I have two surveys, A and B and both are controlled access by token.
When survey A is complete an URL directs the respondens to survey B. In survey B the same token as in survey A has to be used. But I have no idea how to direct the respondens to survey B and keep the same token as in survey A. How can the token be passed through?

I have little knowledge in HTML, so please try to explain everything very detailed. Thanks a lot!

LimeSurvey
Version 1.90+ Build 9642
Last Edit: 11 months 4 weeks ago by Hind.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to redirect from one survey to another and keeping the same token? 11 months 4 weeks ago #95244

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 193
Hello,

You may have a look at this 2 previous discussions here and here....

If additionally you want to prefill answer in B with some answer of A, it's fully describer in LS manual

Oups...it seems there is some change in the wiki, so for the manual you can have a look here using google webcache in the worst case
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 11 months 4 weeks ago by Ben_V.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
Donation Image