Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question scoring and conditions

Question scoring and conditions 2 years 6 months ago #93131

• casfan
  • Fresh Lemon
Having used 1.9.2 for ages. I have a few surveys that I got working really well but in version 2. Im struggling with the assessment values for radio buttons. I have made the question and gone to edit answer options I can add a code and answer option but there is no space for assessment value like in the old version.
So on my first question group I have 1 question that is displayed only then if the answer is any of the bottom 4 radio buttons the other 2 questions appear.
If this happens then we go to the next page where all the questions have radio buttons each with different scores attached to them and at the end i need to add all these scores up. But this doesnt seem to be available any more :(

Can anyone help?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question scoring and conditions 2 years 6 months ago #93134

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 333
Hi,
Did you just forget to enable assessment mode in the general settings of your survey?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
The following user(s) said Thank You: casfan

Question scoring and conditions 2 years 6 months ago #93135

• casfan
  • Fresh Lemon
Cheers,

That looks to be it, It must have been set ON as default in the past versions. Will try again

Thank you
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds