Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Lime Survey to check leaning progress?

• surveymax
  • surveymax's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #89997 by surveymax
Lime Survey to check leaning progress? was created by surveymax
Hello,
Im searching for a tool to create tests and get a individual evaluation/analysis at the end of the test. A regitered user on my wordpress blog can make a test and get a analysis in a bar or radar chart. This test will be saved in the users \"test history\" together with the evaluation/analysis in bar or radar chart. So the user can see their progress exactly. I want to build a learning website with tests/surveys. So every user can check his progress individual and can see it on graph charts.

Can I realise this idea with lime survey and lime survey wordpress plugin? I know that this will not work without special adaptations, but is limesurvey the right tool for that or should I use another tool?

Thanks for reply.

Best regards,
Max :)
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #90041 by jelo

surveymax wrote: Can I realise this idea with lime survey and lime survey wordpress plugin? I know that this will not work without special adaptations, but is limesurvey the right tool for that or should I use another tool?

It depends on your plans with your wordpress website and what expertise and amount of work will be put into the "special adaptions".

Are you planning to do "special adaptions" on your own. The wordpress plugin for limesurvey is using LS1.9x? Haven't looked at it for a long time?

You can control LS2 via a remote API:
docs.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl+2+API

If you want to outsource the programming I would ask these programmers.
It might be better to build a wordpressplugin with formbuilder and testarchive.
That way you are only dependent on wordpress instead of wordpress,limesurvey and the limesurvey wordpress plugin.

Without knowing the complete concept of your website I cannot recommend a different tool.
But take a look at Moodle.org:

www.moodle.org/
Demo for upcoming version : qa.moodle.net/

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by jelo.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose