Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Set the answer for one question based on answer to previous question

Set the answer for one question based on answer to previous question 3 years 1 month ago #82875

Sure, attached (
[attachment:1]limesurvey_survey_43373.lss[/attachment]
) is a very simple
one question survey that just asks age as a drop-down then the goal would be to have it be stored in the database as a hidden variable where the hidden question is a list (radio) style with "banded" options like 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, etc. which makes it easy to chart and run quotas from. But then there are much more complex ones where a user can be categorized as a certain type based on their responses to one or more questions. Normally we have to use Java Script to accomplish that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Set the answer for one question based on answer to previous question 2 years 9 months ago #87033

• amoswagon
  • Junior Lime
Can you attach the file again? it was either removed or not attached.

Thanks!
P.s. did you find a solution to your original question (setting and answer based on a previous question), I'm struggling with that as well.

Set the answer for one question based on answer to previous question 2 years 7 months ago #89894

• rupibed
  • Fresh Lemon
I need to do something similar, but don't know how to do that even with javascript. Can you please help me....details description would really helpful as i am very new to Limesurvey.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds