Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show the next question only if the user requires it, or completes the previous

Show the next question only if the user requires it, or completes the previous 3 years 7 months ago #70844

• eadamuk
  • Fresh Lemon
I'd like the user to submit information about their brothers/sisters but I dont know how many they have. How best can I balance the need for the input boxes to multiply?

For example is it possible to have a box that says "sibling 1" and only when they fill that in, does a box saying "sibling 2" appear- and so on up to a maximum of maybe four.

Or is it possible to have a little "plus" icon so when they hit it they get another box to add another sibling?

Thanks,
Adam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Show the next question only if the user requires it, or completes the previous 3 years 7 months ago #70865

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1038
For example is it possible to have a box that says "sibling 1" and only when they fill that in, does a box saying "sibling 2" appear- and so on up to a maximum of maybe four.
See conditions in the documentation.
Or is it possible to have a little "plus" icon so when they hit it they get another box to add another sibling?
See this workaround - docs.limesurvey.org/Workarounds%3A+Manip...exible_Text_question
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds