Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Using pictures that the user uploaded from file upload question

Using pictures that the user uploaded from file upload question 2 years 7 months ago #65934

• jordan1
  • Fresh Lemon
I am using LimeSurvey 1.91
First I would like the user to select some pictures using the file upload question (I have accomplished this).

Later I need to access these pictures in my survey. Can this be done, and if so how?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Using pictures that the user uploaded from file upload question 2 years 7 months ago #65939

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 690
I don't think you can access the uploaded files from the survey.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Using pictures that the user uploaded from file upload question 2 years 7 months ago #65940

• jordan1
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for the quick response. Is there a way not to make the name of the image uploaded random (can I determine what the file name is going to be)?

Re: Using pictures that the user uploaded from file upload question 2 years 7 months ago #65941

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 289
For security reasons the uploaded images can only be accessed from the admin backend.

If you want to add them at a survey you'll have to modify the source code which is quite a mess.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image