Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Presenting questions about concepts in random order (randomising groups?)

Presenting questions about concepts in random order (randomising groups?) 3 years 1 month ago #57763

Hi there,

We have a requirement where we need to show three 'concepts'.

Each concept goes like this:

1) Question about product
2) Question about product with visual stimulus
3) Open ended question about concept

So there might be three of these concepts, say ConceptA, ConceptB, ConceptC.

I need to present these three concepts to all respondents, but I need to present the Concepts in random order.

The first problem I have is that I want to ask the first question *without* the next visual stimulus question (the next one). If I have all three questions in a limesurvey group - that means they all show on the same screen.

There does not appear to be any way to add a 'page break' between questions in a group - there is for a 'print' version - but not for online!

So it seems that the only way to get each question on each page - you need to need to create a 'group' for each question.

That's a bit long winded, and having a group of 'one' seems a bit daft. But fair enough.

But now I need to somehow do the randomisation.

Doesn't seem to be possible - might there be a work around?

I feel that it's really important from a market research point of view to be able to have this functionality as you need to be able to take out any element of bias of a respondent always seeing conceptA first....

Cheers,

Jeff
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Donation Image