Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Make Assessment Results Visible Only to Admin?

• limeuser777
  • limeuser777's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #178375 by limeuser777
If I enable assessment mode, is it possible to not show assessment results to respondents? How?

Also, is it possible to generate a report of the combined assessment results of ALL a survey's respondents? How?
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 4 months ago #178380 by holch
Assessments are NOT stored in the results database. So you need to save the assessments somewhere else. Assessments are not shown to anyone, if you don't want to.

Ideally you calculate and store the final assessment in an equation type question, that you can hide and it will be written into the database.

Not sure what you mean with the "combined assessments" of all respondents. Assessments are usually based on individual results. Not sure how you want to combine them.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• limeuser777
  • limeuser777's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #178384 by limeuser777
Replied by limeuser777 on topic Make Assessment Results Visible Only to Admin?
I think I understand. What I meant by combined assessments, is that my goal is to assess how healthy the volunteer culture is for each department separately, and also for the organization as a whole.
  • holch
More
5 years 4 months ago #178386 by holch
As I said, Limesurvey is lacking a advanced reporting system. It is currently very basic. Generally it is enough to get a first idea of results during the field period, and that is what it has been made for. It is not there for full fledged reports, even if this would be desirable. I guess there are not enough resources to get it all done.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: limeuser777

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose