Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Employee evaluation

• miquelangeld
  • miquelangeld's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #137299 by miquelangeld
Employee evaluation was created by miquelangeld
Hi, I want to create a survey to evaluate employees, the evaluation is done by a supervisor.
For example.

I want to create a survey (or surveys) to evaluate 5 employees and send it to one supervisor. Is this possible using limeSurvey? I can't figure out how can achieve that.

In the survey part of data is the employee personal information (name, department, employeeID) that should be already filled when the evaluator receive the survey and another part it's the evaluation that would be filled by the supervisor.

Finally I want to get a table with the employees and his evaluations.

Thanks in advance
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 9 months ago #137303 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Employee evaluation
Hmmm, I am not 100% sure if this is what you want.

I would resolve it with 1 survey per employ, so the supervisor would receive 5 links.

You can use the token feature to create custom attributes, which can be the name, department and employeeID and these attributes are connected to each result, you can even pipe them into the questions. So let's assume that you want to show the supervisor in the survey who is the person that they evaluate. Let's assume you created the following custom attributes:
ATTRIBUTE_1 is the name of the employee (Let's say John Doe)
ATTRIBUTE_2 is the department (Let's say Accounting)
ATTRIBUTE_3 is the employeeID (Let's say 666)

You could then use the code {ATTRIBUTE_1} anywhere in your questionnaire and it would take the content of ATTRIBUTE_1 in the token table and in this case write "John Doe".

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose