Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Generate a survey token/invitation from our crm?

More
8 years 5 months ago #127727 by ptg
Hi to all, I don't think this is so much "can I do this", but more of a "what's the best way/how would you do this"

When we send a quotation out to a new client, I'd like to follow it up 14 days later if a client goes quiet with a survey to ask how we compared to other quotations etc - to try and work out why we're winning some business and not others. What way would you do this? Ideally, I only want each link to be used once, but would rather not log in to Lime Survey, copy over the client details, and generate a token.

Is there any way to either
a) create an inbound link that generates a token on the fly, but limits other surveys from that email address
b) create an inbound link with a unique identifier field on it, so I could use something like "our-survey-server.com/survey.php?ProspectID=xxx" which will only be usable once?
c) another way which I haven't even thought of as yet.

Ideally, I don't want to be messing with coding on either system..

Thanks for your comments in advance.

Paul.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 5 months ago #127737 by tpartner
I think you should be able to use the RemoteControl 2 API - manual.limesurvey.org/RemoteControl_2_API

Have a look at set_participant_properties() and set_participant_properties() - api.limesurvey.org/classes/remotecontrol_handle.html

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ptg
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose