Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

RE: Create a Report & Notifications related to Survey's completed

• rpfohl
  • rpfohl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #125683 by rpfohl
I am new to LimeSurvey and to this forum so please forgive me if this topic has been covered. I am looking to create a report (or enable an existing report) which will tell me who has completed the (2) surveys I have created within LimeSurvey. Can you tell me how I can do this or point me in the right direction where these instructions might exist? Also I would like to know if there is a way to be notified when a survey has been completed. Can you tell me if this feature exists within LimeSurvey or point me in the right direction where I might find out how to enable this?I would greatly appreciate it.

I am running LimeSurvey Version: 150520 on a hosted solution.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 6 months ago #125686 by holch
In the token table you can see who completed the survey, and you can also look in the answers table.

You can receive two types of emails. Go to your survey, "edit survey settings" -> "Notification & Data Management" -> there you can choose "Send basic admin notification email to:" or "Send detailed admin notification email to:"

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rpfohl
  • rpfohl
  • rpfohl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #125706 by rpfohl
That worked. Thanks for your help.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose