Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Ask 100 out of 100000 questions

• jekbradbury
  • jekbradbury's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #122664 by jekbradbury
Ask 100 out of 100000 questions was created by jekbradbury
I'm trying to do something that would be very easy on Amazon Mechanical Turk but using a Chinese-language crowdsourcing website that requires me to build the survey page myself.
I have seen the recommended method for asking a random subset of questions from one question group. But such a system doesn't seem like it would scale for much larger numbers of questions. Should I work on trying to programmatically generate the XML for the traditional method using relevanceStatus equations (just the equations would be at least hundreds of megabytes), or is there a better way (maybe a plugin)? If not, any recommendations as to a better tool (Qualtrics doesn't handle this many questions well either)?
Note that I don't actually need randomness; simply splitting the 100,000 questions up 1000 ways among survey users would work equally well.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 8 months ago #122670 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Ask 100 out of 100000 questions
100 surveys with 1000 question ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose