Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How to get a percentage of correct answers from the survey?

• khakimovd
  • khakimovd's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #122641 by khakimovd
Hello,

I do have my survey configured and it does collect all information that I want. Now, i'm stuck at the analysis part.

Lets say , for example, my survey has 10 questions. Once someone has finished the survey I want to see the percentage of "correct" answers attached in the survey, so when I go to statistic page of the survey I can easily filter it by that "correct" percentage field.

Is that possible? Could you please help me?

I read about piping/tailoring but it gives the report at the end as a table with the answers which has been chosen. This is also good for the report part, but how can I create an expression which will calculate the percentage of the correct answers and writes it in to some hidden field for analysis purpose?
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 8 months ago #122648 by tpartner
  1. Enable assessments - manual.limesurvey.org/Assessments
  2. Give all correct answers an assessment value of 1 and all wrong answers a value of 0
  3. Use Expression Manager to load an equation type question with a "score" - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager...ager_for_Assessments

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose