Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Accessing Individual Assessment Value on Final Assessment Page

More
8 years 8 months ago #122085 by jk78
This question is similar to this one: www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/design-issue...-ranked?limitstart=0

And I apologize if this has already been answered, but a search of the forum did not reveal the answer I needed.

I have several assessments based on question groups. On the assessment page (submission page on user's frontend), I wish to (using an expression) access the individual scores of these assessment groups, and depending on those scores, display a special message.

Ex. If group A had a score of 10 and group B had a score of 20, I would somehow want to access each of the variables for those scores (each group can have multiple questions)...and then print out "Since group B had the highest score, I recommend you do X, but beware of Y because group A was over a threshold of 8."

These print outs would have to be displayed on the final assessments page.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, but I am looking for the simplest solution first, and then we can look at fun workarounds. Once the expression manager is involved, I might end up with large expressions (versus letting the Assessments system do the majority of the work), which will make it harder for future end users to tailor the survey.

Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #122132 by tpartner
I think you will need to use Expression Manager to tailor those messages. You can use the Qcode.value variable to access assessment values - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager#Access_to_Variables

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by tpartner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jk78
More
8 years 8 months ago #122302 by jk78
Thank you, I will attempt to use the above solution.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose