Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Subquestions of a matrix only shown on specific condition?

• sternDesSuedens
  • sternDesSuedens's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #120682 by sternDesSuedens
Hello forum,
I asked this question in the german community-section last week and I didn't get any answers. So I'll gonna' try it here again:

I want to show subquestions of a matrix only in specific conditions, based on answers of other (main-)questions. I didn't find any solution in the official manual, but I am pretty sure, that there is a rather simple answer to this :huh: .

Furthermore I was not able to find a matrix question-type based on checkboxes instead of comboboxes. Is there a simple solution for this?

And last but not least: Is there an option to include a "back to last page"-button?

Thanks for your help, hopefully not to much dumb questions at a time ;)

greetings
sternDesSuedens
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 9 months ago #120729 by tpartner
1) There is currently no way to put relevance or conditions on sub-questions but searching the forum will yield many examples of filtering with a hidden multiple-choice question.

2) Array-numbers, check-box layout - manual.limesurvey.org/Question_type_-_Ar...flexible_checkbox.29

3) "Show [<< Prev] button" - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_settings#Pr...ation_.26_navigation

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose