Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Competency assessment survey results page

• ordogz
  • ordogz's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #119857 by ordogz
I created a Competency Assessment survey in limesurvey.The question is, that it's possible to generate statistics and charts based on Limesurvey collected data in such way that the results page should show for the user(or to send it automatically by email) an overall result for each of the question groups chart separately for each group, and below this a chart with the question groups together. In this way the user will know in which competency area is stronger and in which not. The questions are grouped in subquestions with 5 answers(ex: "Not applicable to me", "Rarely", "Usual", "Always"...), the question type used is simple Array type . I set up the answers with Assessment values from 1 to 5.

Please help me take the right direction in solving this problem. Thank You !
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 10 months ago #119858 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Competency assessment survey results page
You can create at the end (before sending) a page with text display questions and equations, where you can display the results and calculate scores.

Have a look at the expression manager.

This is all based on the assumption that you only want to show the current respondents results. You can not access results from other respondents this way.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• ordogz
  • ordogz's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #119859 by ordogz
Replied by ordogz on topic Competency assessment survey results page
Thank you for the quick response!
This assessment survey result will only viewed by the user who's taking the assessment and by me the admin.
I don't know exactly how to do this step: "You can create at the end (before sending) a page with text display questions and equations, where you can display the results and calculate scores." If would you help me with some steps in it please, I appreciate it.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by ordogz.
  • holch
More
8 years 10 months ago #119861 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Competency assessment survey results page
You need to have a look at the expression manager pages in the manual first.

There you will get an idea on how you can access the repsonses given by the respondent and how to display them in Limesurvey or even make calculations, etc. with them.

To display those responses, you will need to use the question type "text display" and/or "equation".

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose