LimeSurvey 1.85 released!
It is finally released.... Go and download it!
New major changes in this version (from 1.82):
- Dynamic attribute fields for token tables
- Reworked conditions where conditions can be based on token attributes
- The token table can be managed before survey activation
- Definable date format for each survey language
- Reworked template editor & templates
- User-definable dateformat & separate user profile screen for administration users
- Quota termination text and end-url are programmable
- PHP4 support was dropped
Thank you to everyone who helped with this release! This is a huge step forward for the LimeSurvey project and raises LimeSurvey to a new level being as much advanced as most professional survey tools.