Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: how to get status of a survey of a token in input

how to get status of a survey of a token in input 9 Monate 2 Wochen her #97635

• nicola_86
  • nicola_86s Avatar
I want to get the information of the status (completed/or not) of a survey of a specific token.
I would use get_participant_properties but the problem is that it ask an integer token, while I have an alphanumerical one, because it was autogenerated from limesurvey.
How I can solve it?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

how to get status of a survey of a token in input 9 Monate 2 Wochen her #97638

• mdekker
  • mdekkers Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 68
How do you have the generated token and not the id of the token? Where did you get the token?

As mentioned in the other topic, list_participants can get you the info probably. If you save the response in a database local to your application you have the token and tokenid and can do targeted queries for the get_participant_properties. If timing is a problem you can do a sync of list_participants in incremental steps until there are no more tokens left.
---
Menno Dekker
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: nicola_86

how to get status of a survey of a token in input 9 Monate 2 Wochen her #97641

• nicola_86
  • nicola_86s Avatar
Thanks, and sorry if I duplicate the question. I thought that it was better to open a new topic instead of waiting for an answer on a topic with a name that isn't connected.

I discover that limesurvey supply the ID when I register a new partecipant, so that I can save both the token and the ID in a local database.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.116 Sekunden
Donation Image