Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Changing templates in the middle of survey

• Herrasmies
  • Herrasmies's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #117610 by Herrasmies
Changing templates in the middle of survey was created by Herrasmies
Hi everyone,

I've previously received a lot of help from this forum -- thank you! I am now facing another dilemma and I don’t know exactly how to tackle it.

I am running a survey where somewhere (mid survey) I want to take the participant to a page that looks like a specific company's website (i.e., a page that looks distinctly different from the preceding pages).

I wanted to do this through css, but I don’t know whether this is easily achievable.

Here are the parameters:

I have a group by group design and I want one group to look distinctly different from others.

Is there a way to css code the look of just one particular group? Can I do it through the Interface of Lime? Or do I need to write a specific template style? If at all possible I would not want to change the Lime codebase.

I know I can simply write a css class in a question -- do you think this would be the best solution? To just post one single question on a page that I format in whatever way I please?

Anyway, Please let me know your thoughts. I sincerely (again) appreciate the help!

-Jussi Palomaki
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 1 month ago #117614 by Ben_V
Replied by Ben_V on topic Changing templates in the middle of survey
Hi,

1) at the same level of your template.css file upload your 'custom' css file.

2) use (where needed) the group description, question text or help area to call this file introducing an extra <link> element
Code:
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' href='{TEMPLATEURL}custom.css' />

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
  • Herrasmies
  • Herrasmies's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #117699 by Herrasmies
Replied by Herrasmies on topic Changing templates in the middle of survey

Ben_V wrote: Hi,

1) at the same level of your template.css file upload your 'custom' css file.

2) use (where needed) the group description, question text or help area to call this file introducing an extra <link> element

Code:
<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' media='all' href='{TEMPLATEURL}custom.css' />

Super, thanks a lot!

-Jussi

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose