Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Prefilling Answers not working

Prefilling Answers not working 4 Monate 6 Tage her #102681

• wiz561
  • wiz561s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi!

I have a survey setup where there's a "short free text" question that is the "Project Title". The "Project Title" is passed through the URL into the survey with the format:

http://<url>/limesurvey/index.php?sid=43221&lang=en&token=<token>&43221X4X23=<project title>

This is working fine and as expected. I have another survey that I copied from the above one into a new survey. The new survey URL is...

http://<url>/limesurvey/index.php?sid=637774&lang=en&token=<token>&637774X32X805=<project title>

The problem is that passing the information in the URL doesn't work for this second one. I've tried a number of URL combinations, added 'newtest=y' as a variable into the URL, but nothing seems to work.

I'm running Limesurvey 2.00+ Build 131206 on Ubuntu Linux and nginx. Any ideas on why this isn't working would be great.

Thanks!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Prefilling Answers not working 4 Monate 6 Tage her #102695

• tpartner
  • tpartners Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 690
That's weird - all I can think of is that one of the IDs is incorrect.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Prefilling Answers not working 4 Monate 16 Stunden her #102879

• wiz561
  • wiz561s Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
I know, tell me about it! I triple checked all the SID's and the other numbers, and they are all correct.

The only thing I can think of is that the web server may not be passing the information across properly. I'm using nginx with the php-fpm. The nginx logs show the URL properly (along with what's being passed), but I'm wondering if something else isn't working...but then that doesn't explain why one survey works and the other doesn't.

What a mystery...

Thanks!
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.127 Sekunden
Donation Image