Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Change Template

Change Template 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #93823

• Deko
  • Dekos Avatar
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

i want to change the design of my survey. There should be a logo and the color has to be redefined. I tried to add a logo in a copy of a standard template for limesurvey. But when i try to upload the image it doesnt work. In the first picture you can see that the file is chosen and on the second picture you can see what happens next. if i go back to the copy of the template there is no added picture on the right side under "other files." I need some help to change that. I think you have to know that my limesurvey is running on xampp as a localhost. If you have some tips to change the color you can also add these informations to this board. I would appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks!

UploadPicture_2013-03-15.png

UploadPicture1_2013-03-15.png
Letzte Änderung: 1 Jahr 1 Monat her von Deko. Begründung: picure is missing
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Change Template 1 Jahr 1 Monat her #93825

• holch
  • holchs Avatar
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Dank erhalten: 254
The first pictures shows a copy of a template and the second one shows the default template. It is not very clear to me, what you are doing there.

On a Xampp system there should be no problem with file permissions, so I would exclude that as a potential problem.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Moderatoren: ITEd
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.119 Sekunden
Donation Image